Questions and Answers (Q&A)
Your question is not here? No problem, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you!
1) Do I get a certificate?
Certificates of participation will be issued at the end of the training courses. Up to that moment, you have the time to complete as many courses as you can and even get deeper in each topic included on the portal. The option to download your certificate will be activated once you explore the courses at least on the minimum requirements and fill in the final feedback form plus you pass the final test.
2) How much does it cost to participate in a course/module?
The courses and modules are offered for free during 2020-2021 thanks to the support of ERASMUS+ programme and the effort of the project team.
3) Are the badges important?
Yes, they are. We value them and your results will be connected to them, as well.
4) How can I get more badges?
The badges system is presented in each course/module on the Navigation panel -> Current course -> ____ (course) ->Badges -> Course badges
The connection between modules
5) Can I subscribe to all the courses and modules?
Yes, you can and we encourage you to do it if you are interested in them.
6) If I read the text in the course, do I have to watch the video, as well?
Generally, the videos will follow the “red thread” of the written text, but they also include some extra elements.
7) Are the courses available in other languages as well?
Currently, the courses are available in English. They will soon be available also in Romanian, Italian and German.
8) Can I still use the platform after I have finished a course?
Yes, you can use the platform for free, later. We strongly encourage you to follow your group as this will help your learning process, as well.
9) Is it mandatory to enrol in order to follow a course?
Yes. You need to create a user on the platform and enrol yourself in order to follow the modules/courses.
10) How do I create the user on the website?
On the first page, in the right top corner, click on the LOG IN button. Follow the steps there and you will receive a message to confirm your account. Check SPAM folder, as well, sometimes it goes there. Once you create your account you can enrol to any course(s) you want. Take a look at the next questions and answers for more details.
11) How do I enrol to a course?
Check the available courses, and press the name or featured text to access the course that interests you. Once there just press the 'Enrol me' button.
12) How do I explore, take a course?
Once enrolled on the course that interests you, click on each available item to navigate through it.
13) How can I explore all the pages of the e-book?
Please pay attention, as there are dozens of pages in each e-book. To move on from the first page, you can follow the arrows, as explained here:
14) What about the initial assessment quiz? When do I need to finish it?
That initial assessment quiz is designed to allow us to observe the progress you have made, comparing your first test with the last one. Therefore, please consider it as the very first task. In some cases, you won’t be able to move on to the course without completing it.
As explained there, the result will not be counted in the points system; it only acts as an initial knowledge evaluation tool.
15) Do I have access to the materials from the course after I finish it?
Yes, you will be able to access the course materials for at least two years after the end of the project.
16) How many people from one organisation can apply to a course?
At the moment, there is no set limit in this regard.
17) I can’t play the game, my computer does not support it/I have a MacBook, what should I do?
You can either try on another computer or set the game aside, focusing on the other elements of the course. In any case, do not forget that this game is optional – there won’t be any problem if you can’t manage to play it.
18) I am from a partner country, Tunisia/Morocco/Egypt/etc, can I enrol on the platform?
Yes, you can.
19) I did not get your emails, they went to spam, what should I do?
Please mark our addresses as non-spam senders, put them on a safe list or any other option available, so that we will be able to stay in touch. We send messages from email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
20) We would like to work with you on some follow-up projects, is that possible?
Please send your proposal to email@example.com and we will surely reply. We are interested in well-balanced partnerships and we will get involved in projects where our expertise can be relevant.
21) I can’t finish the course within the planned time, is it possible to do it later?
In short – yes, it is possible; still, do not forget that some elements are designed to work when other participants are active on the platform, therefore, you might not be able to take advantage of some elements (for example, peer evaluations, missions, etc).
22) I can’t find a puzzle piece (a coin), what should I do?
Please go again through every element of the course, it has to be there, somewhere…
23) I found an error on the website.
Please send a short description to us at firstname.lastname@example.org; we are grateful for your gesture, it helps us to improve our materials.
24) I want to renew my password, I have forgotten the old one.
Please go to the “Reset password” option – direct link: http://themobility.eu/login/forgot_password.php and follow the steps described there. Again, do not forget to check your spam folder, as well.